Café Ilustrado – 50% off – PHP500 Gift Certificate
Challenge your palate and intellect via an Á la carte food feast at Café Ilustrado (valued at P500)
Details about this deal:
- Ever wonder what Jose Rizal, Antonio Luna, and the other famed ilustrados had for lunch or dinner whilst exchanging revolutionary ideas? For a meal that would satiate both the palate and the intellect, come on over to Café Ilustrado.
- Café Ilustrado, sister-company of the famous llustrado Restaurant in Intramuros, serves Spanish-Filipino cuisine reminiscent of traditional Filipino home-style cooking with hints of Spanish influences.
- Some best-selling signature Filipino-Spanish dishes are
- Bagnet in KBL sauce – enticingly deep-fried pork meat with skin that’s blistered to crispy heights best eaten with fresh tomatoes, briny fish sauce and pungent sliced onions
- Lengua con Setas – a rich stew of succulent ox tongue mixed with creamy brown sauce.
- Callos Madrilena – another savoury Spanish stew starring tender ox tripe strips
- Sinigang na Ulo ng Salmon sa Miso – blame the tart miso and the tasty Salmon head for this not-to-be-missed sour broth
- Pasta Ilustrado – Café Ilustrado’s enlightening specialty pasta made of shrimps and garlic drizzled with paprika, chilli, and olive oil
- Palabok with Bagnet – a merienda favourite of noodles drowning in a generous amount of golden sauce with shrimps and especially served with the unforgettable Bagnet
- Café Ilustrado also offers light meals like pasta, sandwiches, and a choice on Filipino merienda staples.
- Dine in a friendly and spacious al fresco ambience while being served by a hospitable wait-staff.
- Voucher is valid only for a P500-worth gift certificate applicable only on any Ala carte food choice at Café Ilustrado.
- Voucher is not applicable on breads, pastries, desserts, cakes, and beverages.
- Voucher is valid from September 23 to November 30, 2011 and January 2 to 31, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- A maximum of two (2) vouchers may be used per person/visit.
- Vouchers are valid for dine-in and take-out only.
- Food-sharing is allowed for children seven (7) years old and below.
- Standard Ensogo Terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Store Operating Hours:
- Sundays to Thursdays, 10:00AM to 9:00PM
- Fridays and Saturdays, 10:00AM to 10:00PM
- Vouchers are not valid for use on special occasions, public holidays, and during mall-wide sale.
- Walk-in voucher-holders may be honored during off-peak hours (still subject to slot availability). However, merchant suggests that you make reservations at least a day prior to promo redemption.
- Cancellation of reservation must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call Gigi at 818 – 6760.
4th Level, SM Makati (right beside the SM Prestige Lounge)
Phone: 818 – 6760