Canadian Tourism & Hospitality Institute – 72% Off – Cocktail Mixing 101 Course
Whip up great drinks with a Cocktail Mixing 101 Course at Canadian Tourism & Hospitality Institute (valued at P1,800)
Details about this deal:
- Be the life and soul of every party as you master the tricks on how to whip up some great-tasting drinks with a Cocktail Mixing 101 at Canadian Tourism & Hospitality Institute.
- With this workshop, aspiring bartenders and bar-owners can discover the basics of how to concoct and present the most popular cocktails the professional way with just three hours of hands-on fun.
- Tickle the taste buds of party animals by mixing the six most popular cocktails: Margarita, Daiquiri, Piña Colada, Miami Vice, Mojito, and Tequila Sunrise.
- Learn to select, cut, and design basic cocktail garnishes; become exposed to all the nuts and bolts of cocktail mixing and take lessons straight from seasoned bartending trainers of Manila’s top bars.
- Rest assured that you’ll make the most out of your learning experience at CTHI as you will enjoy a specialized attention in small class sizes and will be taking lessons from seasoned industry professionals.
- The course package includes Hand-outs and a Certificate of Participation.
- Voucher is valid for a 3-Hour session of Cocktail Mixing 101 at Canadian Tourism and Hospitality Institute.
- Voucher is valid for two (2) months, from October 11, 2011 to December 11, 2011.
- Class Schedule: Saturday : 9:00 AM – 12:00 NN or 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
- Please call CTHI for specific dates.
- Purchase is limited to five (5) vouchers per person only.
- Only one (1) voucher can be used per person/session.
- Participants must at least be 18 years old.
- Standard Ensogo Terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
- Merchant requires voucher-holders to make slot reservations 2 weeks prior to preferred class schedule.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made at least a day prior to chosen schedule.
- Failure to cancel reservations / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Voucher is not valid for use on public holidays and special occasions.
- Walk-in participants will not be accommodated. Latecomers will be accommodated but hands-on experience will not be guaranteed.
- Please provide your voucher serial numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please call 861-1061 or 584-7343.
Canadian Tourism & Hospitality Institute
2/F Paragon Plaza, Edsa Corner, Reliance St., (between Boni MRT Station and Shaw MRT Station) Mandaluyong City
Phone: 861-1061 / 584-7343