East West Bank Credit Card Promo–Red Ribbon (November 9, 2013 to February 15, 2014)
- This promo is open to EastWest Classic & Gold MasterCard and Visa, EastWest Platinum MasterCard, EastWest Dolce Vita MasterCard, EastWest Practical MasterCard, Hyundai MasterCard and LausAutoGroup Visa Credit Cardholders (”Cardholders”) in good credit standing. EastWest EveryDay MasterCard credit cards are excluded from this promo.
- Promo period is from November 9, 2013 to February 15, 2014. Redemption period is from November 9, 2013 to April 16, 2014.
- To qualify for FREE Red Ribbon Treats, the Cardholder must make a purchase using his/her EastWest Credit Card at any merchant during the promo period corresponding to the spend requirement below:
- Palabok (Ala Carte)
- 4 pcs. of Mamon (Butter, Mocha or Ube)
- 6 pcs. of Brownies
- 3 pcs. of Ensaimada
P2,000 minimum single-receipt purchase Choice of:
- Salisbury Steak
- Garlic Bangus
- Fried Liempo
- Home Style Fried Chicken
- Any Half Roll
P4,000 minimum single-receipt or
(at least P2,000 per charge slip)
- Any Junior Cake
- Any Full Roll
P8,000 minimum single-receipt purchase
(applicable for merchant installment
- To redeem, the Cardholder must present his/her EastWest Credit Card and surrender the valid original credit card charge slip/s (Customer’s copy) at participating Red Ribbon outlets nationwide. Red Ribbon outlets located in NAIA Terminals 2 and 3 are excluded from this promo.
- Upon redemption, the EastWest Credit Card will be validated against the credit card charge slip/s presented. The credit card details on the charge slip/s must match with the EastWest Credit Card presented.
- Cardholders can redeem up to a maximum of three (3) FREE Red Ribbon Treats per card, per day, per store.
- Unreadable and/or duplicate charge slips will not be acceptable for redemption.
- Redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only and is not valid for delivery.
- Each EastWest Credit Card purchase that meets the qualified minimum spend requirement and covered by a valid original credit card charge slip (Customer’s copy) may be used for redemption only once.
- EastWest shall not replace expired, lost or stolen charge slip/s.
- EastWest reserves the right to charge the cost of the FREE Red Ribbon Treats redeemed against the Cardholder’s EastWest Credit Card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
- Splitting of a single credit card transaction to generate multiple transaction charge slips is not allowed and shall be deemed fraudulent.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash or products other than the offers indicated above.
- The Cardholder may request from EastWest the retrieval of a copy of the surrendered charge slip/s, subject to the provisions indicated in the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit Cards.
- In case of dispute in respect of the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of the promo dates, fulfillment, etc., EastWest’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by EastWest with prior approval from DTI.
Cardholders in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, those whose EastWest Credit Cards are not reported lost or stolen and those who have not, otherwise, violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit Cards.
Redemption of FREE Treats will not be available on December 31, 2013.
Served with drink and slice of cake
Except no-sugar added cake