East West Bank Credit Card Promo–Greenwich (July 15 to October 31, 2013)
- This promo is open to EastWest Classic & Gold MasterCard and Visa, EastWest Platinum MasterCard, EastWest Dolce Vita MasterCard, EastWest Practical MasterCard, Hyundai MasterCard and LausAutoGroup Visa Credit Cardholders (”Cardholders”) in good credit standing. EastWest EveryDay MasterCard credit cards are excluded from this promo.
- Promo period is from July 15 to October 31, 2013. Redemption period is from July 15 to December 31, 2013.
- To qualify for FREE Greenwich Treats, the Cardholder must make a purchase using his/her EastWest Credit Card at any merchant during the promo period corresponding to the spend requirement below:
- Lasagna Supreme Snack Size with regular drink
- Solo Hawaiian Classic + Spaghetti Supreme with regular drink
- Overloaded Meal A (1 pc. Chicken, 1/2 Spaghetti,
1 cup of rice and regular drink)
P2,000 minimum single-receipt purchase
- 2 pcs. Chicken with rice and regular drink
- Overloaded Meal B (1 pc. Chicken, 1/2 Spaghetti, 1 cup of rice,
1 Barkada Thick Hawaiian Classic Slice and regular drink)
P4,000 minimum single-receipt or accumulated-receipt purchase (at least P2,000 per charge slip)
- Ultimate Hawaiian Overload Barkada Thin Crust
- 7 Cheese Overload Barkada Thin Crust
- 6 pcs. Chicken Bucket
P8,000 minimum single-receipt purchase (applicable for merchant installment transactions only)
- Purchases may be for straight/retail transactions (for the P2,000 and P4,000 spend requirements) or merchant installment transactions (for the P8,000 spend requirement). Merchant installment transactions are also eligible for FREE Greenwich Treats under the P2,000 or P4,000 spend requirement, provided the Cardholder meets the required minimum purchase.
- All other transactions that are not supported by valid charge slip/s like online purchases, mail/telephone-order transactions, cash advance availments whether via POS terminal or manual voice authorizations, Insta-Cash/Balance Transfer/ Convert-to-Installment transactions, Quick Bills, auto-charged insurance premiums, fees and charges are not eligible under the promo.
- To redeem, the Cardholder must present his/her EastWest Credit Card and surrender the valid original credit card charge slip/s (Customer’s copy) at participating Greenwich branches nationwide. Greenwich kiosks and its multi-brand outlet located in Glorietta 2nd level are excluded from this promo.
- Upon redemption, the EastWest Credit Card will be validated against the credit card charge slip/s presented. The credit card details on the charge slip/s must match with the EastWest Credit Card presented.
- Cardholders can redeem up to a maximum of three (3) FREE Greenwich Treats per card, per day, per store.
- Unreadable and/or duplicate charge slips will not be acceptable for redemption.
- Redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only and is not valid for delivery.
- Each EastWest Credit Card purchase that meets the qualified minimum spend requirement and covered by a valid original credit card charge slip (Customer’s copy) may be used for redemption only once.
- EastWest shall not replace expired, lost or stolen charge slip/s.
- EastWest reserves the right to charge the cost of the FREE Greenwich Treats redeemed against the Cardholder’s EastWest Credit Card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
- Splitting of a single credit card transaction to generate multiple transaction charge slips is not allowed and shall be deemed fraudulent.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash or products other than the offers indicated above.
- The Cardholder may request from EastWest the retrieval of a copy of the surrendered charge slip/s, subject to the provisions indicated in the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit Cards.
- In case of dispute in respect of the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of the promo dates, fulfillment, etc., EastWest’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by EastWest with prior approval from DTI.
Cardholders in good credit standing are those whose accounts are not delinquent, not under investigation due to suspected fraudulent activities, those whose EastWest Credit Cards are not reported lost or stolen and those who have not otherwise, violated any of the Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of EastWest Credit Cards.
Certain items may not be available for redemption in some Greenwich outlets.
They also searched for these
eastwest credit card promo 2013, bdo promo 2013, east west credit card promo 2013, bdo credit card promo august 2013 to october 2013, eastwest bank credit card promo 2013