King Solomon Dive Resort – 50% Off – Room Accommodation and Diving Activities
Dive like a pro with a deluxe room stay + meals + diving lessons at King Solomon Dive Resort (valued at P9000)
Details about this deal:
- Learn to dive with this Ensogo adventure treat. Turn your Batangas trip into something more exciting than the usual beach vacation with an overnight stay at a hotel, complete meals and lessons from a divemaster for you and a travel buddy.
- Go all out and do something different on your next vacation. After all, it does get tiring to just keep on hitting the beach. There’s more to the sea than just casually swimming in it.
- Mabini, Batangas is just 2 to 3 hours away from Manila.
- How To Get There:
- To Drive:
- Mabini, Batangas is approximately 120km South of Manila. It takes about 2-3 hours to get there, depending on the traffic.
- 1. From Manila, take the South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) and START Tollway (immediately connected with SLEX), drive through to the end of the highway (heading Batangas Exit).
- 2. Upon exiting STAR Tollway there will be a roundabout (“rotonda”). Take the road across where you exited STAR Tollway, this should be heading towards BATANGAS PIER. You should pass a Toyota dealership on your left and Wilcon Builders on your right.
- 3. Keep driving along the road. There will be an overpass heading to Batangas Pier. Make sure to keep right and stay below the overpass.
- 4. Turn right at the intersection below the overpass, and you will be heading towards BAUAN, Batangas.
- 5. Upon reaching Bauan, you will see Jollibee and a roadblock indicating a one-way street. Turn right and follow this road, which will turn left at the end.
- 6. Upon exit at Bauan, there will be a Metrobank to your left, and after a few hundred meters a PETRON on your right.
- 7. After Petron, there will be a small bridge. Turn left after this bridge. You are now heading towards Mabini, Batangas.
- 8. On this road you will pass a number of construction yards, (AG&P, Keppel, etc). Just drive along the road until you reach a fork on the road with the Mabini Shrine. Take the road on the right. You are now heading towards Anilao Town.
- 9. Just before you reach Anilao Pier, turn left. There will be resort signs at this corner.
- 11. You will be heading towards Barangay Ligaya. When you see the resorts Vista Mar, Pier Uno you will be near KING SOLOMON DIVE RESORT. When you see the PhilPan (not Phil-Ann), KING SOLOMON DIVE RESORT (with signage) will only be about a few meters ahead.
- Your deal includes:
- Overnight Superior room accommodation for two (2) persons
- Diving for two (2) persons with the service of a divemaster (Shore Entry)
- Buffet full board meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- 10% discount on Gear Rental with tank (P1,250/person less 10%)
- How to reserve:
- When to do it: November 9, 2011 to November 9, 2012 (must be done before November 3, 2012)
- Periods unavailable: None
- Voucher limit: Purchase is limited to four (4) vouchers per person.
- Need to pre-book: Five (5) days in advance.
- To reserve: Call 0917-5633180 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On arrival: Please present your printed Ensogo voucher upon arrival at the establishment.
- Fine print:
- Check-in time: 12:00 PM Check-out time: 12:00 PM
- Weekend surcharge: NONE
- Child policy: 4 years old below are free of charge (sharing room with adult but no diving)
- Extra person policy: regular rate or 1 Ensogo voucher
- Extension of Stay Policy: P1750 per person with breakfast
- Pet Policy: Pets are not allowed.
- Cancellation or amendment: Voucher will be forfeited, if cancellation and amendment is made less than 3 days before arrival.
- Standard Ensogo Terms:
- Rooms are subject to availability.
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of all service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon
- Failure to redeem vouchers within validity period will render the vouchers invalid.
King Solomon Dive Resort