St. Lora Skin Care – 76% Off – Spider Veins Removal (Aug to Nov 2012)
Erase all those unsightly varicose or spider veins with a session of Unlimited Sclerotherapy for both legs (Valued at P4000)
Details about this deal:
- Get rid of all those embarrassing and painful spider veins or varicose veins on your legs with unlimited sclerotherapy at St. Lora Skin Care.
- Sclerotherapy, in a nutshell, is a treatment made especially for varicose or spider veins. It involves the injection of a solution right into the veins, which irritates the blood vessel lining. This turns the vessel into scar tissue, making the veins fade from view.
- St. Lora’s Sclerotherapy needs no anesthesia as the type of needle that they will use is specially designed for veins.
- Be reminded that each session, even on unlimited basis, has a number of allowable solutions for each leg which will depend on the doctor’s recommendation.
- Some people may experience temporary marks or bruises but they will only last for 3 to 5 days and will not be present over time.
- Each session can last from 30 to 45 minutes.
- For the mild spider veins, a total of 5 to 8 sessions is recommended; for severe cases, a total of 8 to 11 sessions is advised.
- For mild cases of varicose veins, patients will need to undergo 3 to 5 sessions while for severe cases it is recommended to have at least 6 to 10 sessions.
- A 2-week interval in between sessions is recommended.
- Pregnant women are strictly prohibited from undergoing the treatment while lactating or diabetic should seek clearance from their doctors. Patients with a history of allergic history to certain medicines will need to consult with the doctor, but are generally not advised to take the treatment as well.
- Expect some downtime after the treatment, depending on the severity of your varicose veins or spider veins.
- Voucher is valid for Unlimited Sclerotherapy for both legs at St. Lora Skin Care.
- Voucher is valid from August 6, 2012 to November 6, 2012.
- Unlimited voucher purchase per person
- Maximum of 2 voucher per person per visit
- Standard Ensogo terms:
- Voucher is transferable and may be given as gift.
- Price is inclusive of service charge and VAT.
- All paid transactions are non-refundable.
- Voucher cannot be used in conjunction with senior citizen card, and any discount card or promotion.
- Voucher is valid as a discount coupon.
- Merchant suggests voucher-holders to make reservations 3 days prior to redemption to get better slots.
- Cancellation of reservations must be made a day before the set appointment.
- Failure to cancel reservation / redeem vouchers within validity period will render the voucher invalid.
- Clinic Operating Hours: Mon to Fri, 10:00AM to 7:00PM / Sat, 9:00AM to 6:00PM
- Voucher is not valid on holidays or other special occasions.
- Please provide your voucher numbers upon reservation and present your Ensogo vouchers upon arrival at the establishment.
- For inquiries and reservations, please contact 480-6501 | 515-2794 | 0919-4625029
Branch Location: Suite 108 ground floor C.C. Castro International Building 38 Timog Ave., 1103 Quezon City
Reservation Phone nos.: 480-6501 | 515-2794 | 0919-4625029