Win a Sony Xperia Z from CashCashPinoy
All you have to do is to go to CashCashPinoy website and register.
Who can join the promo?
1. Anyone! You must be 18 years old or above though. A resident of the Philippines or with a valid Philippine address.
2. Employees, including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity, of CashCashPinoy and its partner companies Moonline Inc. are not allowed to join the promo.
When and where will the promo happen?
Promo runs from April 9-May 7, 2013. And you can join no matter where you are in the country!
How to join the promo?
1. Simply register on www.cashcashpinoy.com. Don’t forget to enter your full name, email address, gender, birth day, area where you live, complete home address and mobile number.
2. Once you register, you will get 1 raffle entry (1 member = 1 raffle entry).
3. One lucky member will win a Sony Xperia Z!
How will the winner be chosen?
1. The winner will be picked from a raffle draw.
2. Once you register on CashCashPinoy, you’ll get 1 raffle entry. A member can only register once throughout the promo period. Registration of the same person multiple times does not equal to multiple raffle entries.
3. Deadline for registration to earn entries is until midnight of May 7, 2013. Any registration after that will not count anymore.
4. The raffle draw will be on May 9 2013, 5 p.m. at our office located at 8/F Lepanto Building, Paseo de Roxas, Makati City.
5. The lucky winner will be announced on May 10, 2013 on our Facebook page.
What are the guidelines?
1. CashCashPinoy will pay for all prize taxes needed. The prize is not convertible to cash.
2. If you win, our team will inform you through email and registered mail. We’ll explain everything there how and when you can get your prize. We’ll also publish your name online.
3. Don’t forget though to bring 2 valid ID’s, such as your driver’s license, SSS card, passport, or birth certificate. We’ll need to see these when you get your prize.
4. We would have to give a 60-day deadline for the winner to get the prize. Counting starts on the day he/she receives the registered mail from us. If after 60 days and the winner hasn’t appeared yet, the prize will be forfeited with prior DTI approval.
5. For provincial winners and if the winner cannot claim the prize himself, an authorized representative should bring the following: a copy of 2 valid ID’s of the winner, a valid ID of the authorized representative and authorization letter.